Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Eclectic Revolution Washout




After an awesome sunny week, and setting up enough gear to have Joburg’s rooftops partying for the entire weekend, 2pm struck and the rain came showering down. The Gods were against us, so the party was taken indoors… The day was enjoyed by many chilling out, and watching a dark clouded sky covering Joburg, consume the sunset.

Thanks to all those who attended, we look forward to doing it all over again.

Been acquiring some more music this week, with one album notably sticking out. Being desk ridden the entire day, when I put the album The White Lies - Remixes on the playlist, it made happy inside. The album gave me a Depeche Mode throwback experience, with the lead singer Harry McVeigh’s leading charge over the five tracks. All of which take from different electro indie styles, giving you a short all rounder of listening pleasures. Definitely worth your attention, so give it a listen.




Password: nodata.tv

So since I am sharing, I should note that Kitsune Compilation 9 has been on my playlist, and once again quite a few tracks I enjoy. Holy Ghost’s track has good feeling surrounding it, great Italo Disco influences with strong love lyrics. So give the track a listen, and add the album to your collection, if you don’t have one, get out there and get it.






Password: nodata.tv

Props go out to the links I get my music from, MERCY!

No comments:

Post a Comment